Site announcements

Exam Arrangements - UPDATE 10-10-23

Exam Arrangements - UPDATE 10-10-23

by Emma Davie -
Number of replies: 0

SQA exams for all National 5, Higher and Advanced Higher courses will take place between 26th April and 28th May 2024 (see course pages for exact dates and times). All students studying courses with us are welcome to sit their exam(s) in Perth, at the Station Hotel. 

Glasgow Clyde College has confirmed they will provide sitting at arrangements for ALL 2024 exams at a cost of £30 per sitting. If you would like to sit your exams at this venue, please let me know. We will collect fees for these sittings in March.

It may also be possible to sit your exam(s) at a school or college more local to you. Some will provide exam arrangements for individuals so it is worth approaching them to ask. Please note: you should request a 'sitting at arrangement' only. Scottish Highers Online is your presenting centre and will liaise with SQA on your behalf. If you plan to make your own exam arrangement, you must communicate this to me by completing and emailing the form below. 

Wherever you intend to sit your exams - in Perth, Glasgow or elsewhere - you must let me know so I can make the necessary arrangements with SQA. Please email me to confirm:

emmadavie@scottishhighersonline.co.uk

Exam arrangements must be in place by 31st October to ensure the smooth running of the 2024 exam diet.