Click on the course you wish to apply for to access the application task. You may apply for a maximum of five NQ courses.
Completed tasks should be uploaded as a Word or pdf document. If handwriting your answers, you should scan all pages before uploading. See instructions below:
How to scan documents on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan.
- Tap Save when you have scanned all pages.
How to scan documents on your Android phone
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop. Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page. Scan another page: Tap Add.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.